St Hilda’s Church
   Warley Woods
HISTORY OF OUR CHURCH AND PARISH
(7)
2007

        In January we celebrated the centenary of the opening of the first St. Hilda’s Church in Rathbone Road on January 26th 1907.

         On Sunday January 28th the congregation met at the building on the Rathbone Road site to join with the present Christian community in a short act of worship.
          They then walked up Abbey Road to the ‘new’ St Hilda’s for Parish Communion.


                                              2008
MICHAEL DUNK BATTING FOR THE
BIRMINGHAM DIOCESE
IN THE CHURCH TIMES CUP